1. I was 20 years old, my pastor led me to Jesus.
2. It is a privilege to be chosen as the Lords instrument. I knew this when I was 30 years old and my parents encouraged me to be a part of this challenge.
3. In a pastoral meeting I heard of GBU. Pastor Wilfredo encouraged me to come, my family does not agree. I only have the support of my church, my pastor provides me transportation.
4. Only God and my pastor help me remain studying but the only challenge is the financial situation.
5. I am growing in my spiritual life and I am thankful for the opportunity.
6. May God always take control of the university and always be a seedling of workers.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need