1. I accepted Jesus in my heart in 2007. My mom and my friends led me to Jesus. I was visiting the church and I made the decision when I was 18 years old.
2. Is to renounce my human will and give myself to the Lord, I determined the call of God a few months ago. I am in the process of seeking and preparing myself for ministry. This decision has only been between me and God.
3. I was in a Christian camp on Masaya and met Pastor Oscar, who recommended me to come to GBU.
4. I only had the emotional support of my family, I do not have economic help. GBU sometimes helps me with transportation. I also take pictures.
5. My biggest challenge is to be able to continue, to be out of my home all week and do not help my parents in the field work (agriculture). Not having financial support.
6. I am thankful for the opportunity to study here. I am praying to God to be able to serve in ministry. I really enjoy learning English as well.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need