Jose David Melara
1. When I accepted Jesus in my heart, I was in boarding school. I was nine years old when the director and his wife, Carmen led me to the Lord.
2. I felt sure of the call when I was 12 years old, but when I was 10 years old I wanted to be a pastor. When I was 12 years old I began to lead children and young people. My pastors have taught me how to serve God and serve others.
3. In 2016, I finished high school and my aunt Carmen helped me to communicate with Pastor Pablo. I don't live with my family, I consider carmen to be my family. I am supported by an American pastor and his wife Eldine, I have known them since I was six tears old.
4. I have had many challenges during the time I have been at GBU. There are several individuals, Pastor Jose Martinez, Pastor Wilfredo, my aunt Carmen and Uncle Isaac have always challenged me. I thank God for them.
5. I need your prayers, I would like to have a study bible, to have more information to teach and preach. The university has taught me to have an intimacy with God, they have helped me yearn for the word of God. I have felt a spiritual growth.
6. I think that GBU was in the heart of God, this university is a miracle, it is a place where they raise up men and women.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need