Robyn Antony Juarez
1. I accepted the Lord in 2010 in a Bible class at school, my teacher began to talk about salvation and I understood that I had to accept Christ, I was ten years old.
2. God's call has had a great sense of purpose in my life. I want to service God for the rest of my days, I determined it one year ago, my brother Robert helped me with this decision.
3. My brother Robert told me about the university and he had great influence on me. My parents support me financially.
4. God and my parents help me during this challenge, I want to be a pastor just like my brother is.
5. I need your prayers for God to help me in this great challenge that I have, to be a great pastor. I have grown a lot spiritually in college, I have stopped doing things that before God would not approve of..
6. Thank you GBU for giving me the opportunity to study the Word of God and to take care of me during this time that I am in college. Thank you for all who give, it is a great university.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need