1. I accepted Jesus in 1994, my wife and pastor led me to Jesus when I was 45 years old.
2. It has been a great rejoicing in my life, for I am pleased to serve the Lord.
3. Through my pastor, who presented me the plan of God, my family has been a great support, financially my church supports me 70%.
4. My biggest challenge has been economic income and leaving my family to attend GBU.
5. Financial aid. I ask God in my prayers to be successful. My spiritual life has grown and it has been a great blessing.
6. It is an institution directed and inspired By God. To all who have put their economic resources for this work of God, GOD BLESS YOU.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need