Leodan Noel Blandon Torrez
1. I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was 8 years old in a Sunday bible school at my church, Glenda Mendez was my bible teacher at the time.
2. For me the Call of God was a great special change, I decided to give my life to the Lord for the situation that I used to live in at my home. In my family there was chaos, my dad was and alcoholic and whenever he came home he mistreated my Mom physically. It was at that time in my life I felt I had a need, God gave me peace.
3. I knew about the University through Pastor Oscar Perez, who introduced and influenced us to come to college. My Mother supports me, and GBU helps me with transportation.
4. My Challenge has been to be away from my family.
5. Includes one day of the week to go evangelize to the community. Have a copy of each book that we study each week, to help students after completing college. Yes, I have grown up in my fellowship with God.
6. It is an important university which can help young people to service God.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need