Kevin Antonio Espinales Vargas
1. I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was 12 years old through a family that invited me to go to church.
2. The Lord called me to serve him and it is a privilege in my life to do it.
3. I knew about GBU through my Pastor, Promised Land Baptist Church supports me spiritually. My father advises me and is always encouraging me.
4. One of the challenges I pray for is to be faithful to our Lord, my father , my church and my pastor helping me.
5. Pray for me. I have learned a lot and hope to continue this path.
6. It is one of the best universities, has a great director Brother Richard and his wife, Fatima. It is a privilege to study and GBU and see how God is using young people like me full time.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need