1. August 12, 2014 I was at Las Brisas Baptist Church and I accepted Jesus in my heart, Pastor Alejandro Blanco led me to Jesus.
2. For me the call from God is very important because of that the call depends all of my life. I determined it in 2016, Pastor Hector Rodriguez helped me in that decision.
3. Pastor Alejandro Blanco talked to me about the university and he influenced me to come to GBU. He helped me a lot economically, my family also supports me and my church helps me with the bus ticket to come to GBU.
4. My biggest challenge is not to be in my church services, but my pastor continues to encourage me to continue in college. Sometimes It is difficult to buy my bus ticket because I miss my church so much.
5. Financial support, and also material for classes such as books, brochures etc. Yes, I am growing spiritually.
6. Coming to study at GBU was one of the best decisions I have made, the method that they use to teach class is excellent. Thanks to the teachers.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need