1. I was 12 years old when I gave my life to Jesus. I was at Calvary Baptist Church and the pastors wife led me to the Lord.
2. The call from God is very important to me. I want my life to be just to serve God.
3. I knew about GBU through Promised Land Baptist Church. My pastor talked to me about GBU, my church supports me financially. I have no financial support from my family.
4. My spiritual growth and my temperament. The church helped me and gave me the privilege of bring a biblical school teacher.
5. Are personal needs
6. It is a good place to see our spiritual growth, and our temperament. GBU's teachings are very good and constructive.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need