1. I accepted Christ in 2011, one of the bible study teachers talked to me about Jesus when I was 10 years old.
2. The Call of God is very important in my life because I want too help others with what I learn. I determined this in January 2019 during the youth camp. I talked with my pastor and he helped me reach this decision.
3. I knew about the university by my pastor, he told me tat he works in GBU and he encouraged me to come, my family supports me financially and emotionally, my church supports me financially as well.
4. My Biggest challenge is to travel, its long and expensive trip, my pastor, my church and my family would help me.
5. It would be very useful to have books in the classes, also that I can count on the bus ticket at attend each week. Yes, I have grown spiritually, I have been supporting more in my church.
6. In my opinion it is a great university, the classes are excellent, the food is delicious. I like GBU because they encourage and teach us how to serve God.
If support for a student substantially exceeds the monthly goal, excess funds may be redirected to another deserving need